RSOG INSIGHT aims to provide timely and, wherever possible, policy-relevant commentary on thoughts on RSOG Core themes – Federalism, Multiculturalism, and Development; and its research focus areas – Digital, Diversity, and Emotional Engagement. Articles in this issue include Agile Leadership in the Digital Era, Digital Risk: The Rise of Cyberattacks and its Implications for Malaysia and a book recommendations – Matchmakers: The New Economics of Multisided Platforms (by David S. Evans and Richard Schmalensee).
- ADA APA DENGAN SAYANGI MALAYSIAKU?
- RE-EXAMINING THE GEN-Y LABEL IN MALAYSIA
- BOOK RECOMMENDATION-WHEN: THE SCIENTIFIC SECRETS OF PERFECT TIMING BY DANIEL PINK
- BOOK RECOMMENDATION-BECOMING BY MICHELLE OBAMA
Volume 3 /2018
Issue 6 / 2017
- Leaders Move Others Forward, Engage Your People
- Sorry Seems The Hardest Word
- Listen, Share, Engage !
- Through The Eyes of A Gen Y
- Book Recommendation
Issue 3 / 2017
- Leading with cultural intelligence
- Adapting cultural diversity
- Executive coaching and culture
- Book recommendation
Issue 2 / 2017
14 October 2016
7 October 2016